Clarks 2013

Clarks 2013

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Videos

Just have to a make a fuss...

I finished our wedding video this summer!!!  It was a lot of work and I am very proud.


Yes, we have been married for 4 1/2 years.  But I haven't been working on it that long! :)

My brother filmed it and 2 years later gave me the raw footage.  I let it sit on a shelf for probably 2 years - it was the motivation, if I get other stuff done I can work on it... bad idea.

So after my computer purchase for work the stars aligned... heheh.

January/February I started working on it during free time - yeah what free time you ask?  So it was like I worked on it three times maybe.

Then mostly July I found more time since David was home and I was able to sit at my computer for a few hours at a time and really bust through it.

Side note - there are SO MANY ways to make a video.  Starting and having an idea is the hardest part.  The video is nice to me, but hey give me 10 years and I could make it totally different (need 10 years to want to really watch all those clips over and over again!)

Here's how it goes, in short, 22 min total:
1) After the sealing - family and A&D pictures outside the temple
2) The reception - showing guests and such
3) First dance - includes cake cutting, garter, bouquet toss, dancing with the parents
4) Clarinet song from my dad to me
5) End of reception dancing and us driving away
6) Picture montage


If you want one, lemme know, it was hard work and I'd love to share it with anyone who cares ;)  It is mostly of D&A as, ya know, it was our day ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment